Sunday, August 22, 2010

::Life With Fun::

Life with fun?? why I'm choose that title??
for me... that title can show me how to have fun in life even many sad thing happen..
it also can help me to me happy always and think a positive thing..
for me, negative thinking is suck... stupid then ever...
it show that you don't know what to think...
always with negative.... don't be stupid la... if you want to be success....
please think positive... this type of thinking also make our life become fun...
try it your self if u don't believe me...
there many thing i want to share in this blog about positive thinking and make our life become fun...
Islam also teach us to think positive cz it prevent our self from trial other person...
it great when we want to think positive in many thing... maybe in this blog, I can share about my life experience and how I try to think positive... I'm also in process to be positive minded... even it hard.. I will try my best...

p/s: sorry if there are many broken language

No comments:

Post a Comment